Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Upcycle horseshoes to create cowboy art

by Debra Anchors


Image: Art by Mike
Worn out horseshoes are welded or otherwise fused together to create a chair. Crafting a piece such as this may present its own set of challenges, but just look at this remarkable and functional piece of western art!















Note:  For convenience, I have embedded links into the text that will take you to the products used in this project.

Recycle, upcycle and do it yourself? Absolutely! Have you upcycled something unique for your garden from recycled materials? Please share it with me so I can feature your creation here.

If you enjoy this website, you might like my magazine, Gardening Life.  AND, don’t miss my more traditional gardening website, Gardens Inspired.

I hope you found inspiration today. Remember to subscribe, so you won't miss a thing!


Until next time -
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment